Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas for 4 soldiers is all done!





I've finally finished gathering and wrapping all the stuff I wanted for Steven, his room mate and his 2 battle buddies. Everything is wrapped and waiting for the boxes! I'm very excited to share Christmas with them,we are planning on watching them open everything on Christmas on the web-cam. It should be fun. My only worry is that they don't need the stuff I picked up for them, but that's a silly worry. I know they need and want everything in those packages!

1 comment:

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I still have Stevens stuff. I went to the post office to ship it off and WOW...the line was forever long so I have decided to wait it out. It isn't really a Christmas box. There is nothing Christmas in it so I think he'll be happy to get it for any reason. I am hoping to mail it off closer to Christmas.