Friday, January 30, 2009

My new old hobby

I used to love photography but it was set aside as I leaped into motherhood. My loving husband had purchased my dream camera for me and I have regained my hobby! I was able to host a photo shoot last week, take my nephew's senior pictures and will be doing pictures for an old friend and her baby boy! I am loving taking pictures of the kids at every opportunity and am learning the photo editing programs! If you can't tell, I'm a bit excited to have something for myself while I am acting as mother, father, and dealing with all of the things that Steven used to take care of, including our cars. I am grateful for my talents that our Heavenly Father has blessed me with, including my music and now an art. So, here's a few pictures I've taken over the last 3 weeks...enjoy!!

No comments: